- If you drive away from school with your toddler bouncing around unbuckled on the front seat, I will give you a dirty look, judge you and think you are a bad mother.
- Because she is not a client, she is my friend. She is your friend too, and if you don't start acting like you remember that soon, you're going to ruin your relationship, as well as any chance of referrals in the future.
- Well, if you make very public idiotic decisions for 20 years, then you can't act surprised when we all think you're an idiot.
- Don't tell me in one breath that you wish your kids acted more like mine and then in the next breath that you think I'm too strict and you would never parent like that.
- I told you they would call me.
Saturday, November 17, 2012
Clearing the air
Things I wish I could have said out loud: